June 2018 Book list
Half a year is over now. Wow, that went so fast, it feels as if I just started the yesterday. Time is flying. Again Time is the currency folks, as money is abundant.
Along with my recent update and 6-months wrap-up I am showing you my list here which is quite something to show for, considering that I was also starting 3 Instagram accounts in June and fully designed my other website. I have now adapted the workaholic mentality.
How and Why? It´s Gary V is the answer. Follow Gary Vaynerchuck on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook: Any platform that you are using. I think this man is authentic, clear and straight to the point and he has helped me a lot.
I realize more and more that all we need (knowledge, motivation, help, community) is out there. We just have to find it, consume it and then ACTUALLY APPLY it. Easier said than done. Which challenges do you face concerning this matter?
Knowing that I am also leaning into Personal Development myself, I am quite aware of this and wish to go back deeper into finance and the more dry stuff. First I will be on a little holiday in July. But you can follow my Instagram account.
- No B.S wealth attraction in the new economy. Dan S.Kennedy
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to up your Earnings and Change your life - Barbara Stanny
- Crushing it - Gary Vaynerchuck --> not to confuse with the title "Crush it - Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion" from 2009
- Lucky Bitch - A Guide for exceptional women to create outrageous Success - Denise Duffield - Thomas
- Silicon Valley. Was aus dem mächtigsten Tal der Welt auf uns zukommt - Christoph Keese